- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grill.
- Mix the garlic, along with the onion, parsley, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, cayenne pepper, ginger, and pepper into the lamb until well blended. Form the mixture into 12 balls. Add the mixture onto skewers, flattening into a 2 inch oval or in little meatballs; repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the lamb has cooked, about 6 minutes for medium.