- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or regular 2% milk
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 ½ cups prepared stuffing (any kind, cornbread, oyster, walnut, etc)
- 1 quart olive oil or other oil for frying
- Combine flour, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Beat eggs and milk together in a different bowl until combined. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and 1 tsp black pepper together in a 3rd separate bowl.
- Make stuffing into balls about 2 tablespoons each. Dredge each ball in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Transfer each ball to the egg mixture. Roll each ball in the bread crumbs mixture until evenly coated. Set each stuffing ball on the side for 10 minutes to rest.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Carefully lower 4 to 5 stuffing balls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on all sides, about 4 minutes; transfer to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with the remaining stuffing balls.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!