Life a little upside down after finishing a Reiki class? reiki practitioner, reiki practitioner
After finishing Reiki you become more sensitive to energy, Chi. I’ve found over the years that those who enter into metaphysical studies may go through a number of trials, although not the same for all, including losing their job, losing their friends, having their love life turn upside down and separating from family. Here are a few tips to add to your items to watch out for and maintain in order for your life to go more smoothly.
1. Feng Shui. Follow this link to go into my blog specifically on this subject for more detail. As you become sensitive to others’ energies you’ll start to notice the energy of your home as well. As good feng shui can benefit you, inauspicious (negative) energy may not. I recommend looking around the home and check the elements (water, metal, fire, wood) you have in each of your corners and sides. I’ve heard of some clients even having tragedies happen to their family members after moving to a new home with inauspicious energy. Good feng shui can bring positive things to you automatically so it is something good to look after for that reason as well. I can also remotely scan your home and tell you of any problem areas you may have. Schedule a reading with me and we can discuss further.
2. Turn off feeling the 2nd and 3rd Plane of Existence for a while. 1st plane is crystals, rocks, soil and other inorganic materials on earth. 2nd plane consists of plants, nature spirits and elementals. 3rd plane is humans and animals. Crystals, shells and other earth, water, fire and air nature spirits work very well in the healing process. However not everything in these planes (plants, animals, humans) are happy or healthy. You might want to turn off feeling these planes after meditation or healing. Need further instruction on how to do this? Schedule a reading with me here, email, text and over the phone readings are available.
3. Clairsentient Maintenance. As you scan, absorb, heal and read others you need to cleanse your energies and return your own back to you. Here is my detailed blog on how to do this.
4. Ask to stop absorbing energies from others. This was revealed to me after a reading and a healing. Ask Archangel Raphael to come to you and have you stop absorbing the energies of others. You may feel the healing around your mid back around the heart and solar plexus. Be calm and allow the healing to continue until you feel it is done.
5. Ground. Can’t emphasize this enough. Think of grounding as washing off your spiritual windshield. When you cleanse the energies of others off of it, you can see clearer and feel more like yourself and less like others. When you are out of healing, meditations, and readings, be sure to do a proper and thorough grounding. This will protect you from weight gain, mania and lack of focus (brain fog). It could save your job and your life path. Follow this link to my grounding article.
Photo Source: Psychic Medium Andrea, FeathersInfinity.com
In the morning I was visited by a gnome who very pleasantly led me outside the door on my way to errand running. He wanted to make himself known, I think he was hinting at what was to come. I knew gnomes were associated with the ground and earth but did not often see them so clearly before this. In the evening I was visited by a being that looked like a combination of red and charred black lava. In a very pleasant voice he said that he was of Earth. I asked him what does he do and he said that he makes homes for little people. I said is that like caves for physical people, and then I remembered he said “little” people, so I asked him if it was for elementals instead, and he confirmed it was. He showed me an image of soil as if you cut the Earth in half, like seeing an ant farm in a glass case, and I saw little beings in soil. I think this was representative of what this Earth Elemental helps do, which was help out other elementals and nature spirits with where they reside. I asked him how he did this and he said he “shifts”. Then I saw lightning which is usually representative of energy, sometimes associated with the fire elementals. I asked him if he did anything else and I received no. I found that interesting. He seemed to have a very specific, focused responsibility. I suspect there’s probably other Earth elementals and nature spirits who do clean up the energy in the soil, who will make themselves known to me down the line.
When talking to Jesus and my archangels later on I asked specifically if I understood what this Earth Elemental was telling me about making places for Elementals to live in. Jesus showed me a bubble around a spirit and then I saw energy in which for them to live. I asked if there’s a difference between the elemental I spoke to and the ones that actually clean up the energy in the soil and I received a yes. I also received that elementals and other natural spirits help with maintaining the energy in the rocks and the crystals that are used for meditation. Earlier when I was doing a blog on fire elementals I did note that they were responsible for transferring energy. I asked if fire elementals help with the energies in crystals and stones as well. The answer was yes.
Gnomes and Elves for grounding
Five months later, I was having trouble grounding, the reason being I was around a lot of stressed people and electronics. When you are really grounded your legs and feet should feel heavy, particularly your feet, and your head should feel more clear. I tried to imagine the different elemental/nature spirits that I knew of to see which was more helpful in this endeavor. In my experience, the two that consistantly help me ground are gnomes and elves. I picture them around my feet working away. An elf was one of the first natural spirits to make themselves known to me when I started my energy healing courses. If you ever have fear when thinking about elementals or nature spirits think of them as cute best you can (I often visualize them as smurfs). That will help you feel more affection and kindness towards them.
Trees are quiet, but powerful beings. When I was feeling particularly grateful to trees one week I decided to send a blessing to the trees within San Diego. It was in thanks for making the energy in San Diego so positive and inviting. Unexpected, and not asked for, I received something back. It rained for a good two weeks, after a long drought. The amount of rain was unprecedented and much needed for the county. Shortly thereafter, within a week, I also was introduced to a new love opportunity, someone that was employed as an arborist.
The lesson here is if you want something in your life, sometimes it helps to give out blessings to others ( I ask God to send out the blessing in a way that doesn’t harm others best as possible rather than I sending my energy). You can send out blessings with what I want in return in mind (give to someone else what you want such as a money blessing, or good health) or sometimes because you appreciate what they have done for you. Often times I am visited afterwards by a spiritual being thanking me, without asking for it. Trees are good for grounding; I have been shown a vision of downward pointing green arrows while at the zoo to use as a visualization when you want to be more grounded. You can touch a tree and ask it out loud to help you ground, releasing the energy that is not yours and no longer serving you. Different species of trees (Pine vs Eucalyptus) are good at different tasks as well, which is a blog unto itself. I have often received images of trees carrying messages over distances between themselves, so they have a method of communicating with each other.
Want to give something back? You can say out loud that you appreciate them and all they do. You can do a candle ritual with an offering such as organic berries, nuts, chocolate and crystals. If you do leave an offering, clean it up the next morning. I was told they get offended if you leave it there to rot or collect dust. Lastly you can imagine God blessing the earth with blue, green, and pink energy, then visualize God cleaning up the pollution in the sky, water, and earth.
Earth can help with:*
Grounding – my article on grounding specifically can be found here
Mental Clarity – Think of clearing any unnecessary energy in your legs, feet and pelvis, imagine those areas a nice clean red color. If you want to concentrate on your mind or head for mental clarity think of the element of air or indigo/purple, only after you’ve cleared your bottom chakras for free flowing energy. Helps to include air with mental clarity rituals.
Binding or protection from negative energy
Cleansing of energies – crystals or people
Abundance and Money – feng shui says to put a plant in your south east corner as “wood” and crystals such as quartz help with financial abundance.
Getting over addictions – this makes sense as it grounds you and cleans energies, grounding helps one to be less anxious and less afraid
High level beings from this plane said they like to present themselves as Kings and Queens, but not as Sultans like Air and Fire.
More on the different elementals groups can be found here: