- 1 cup blue corn pancake mix (or find a corn pancake mix of your choice)
- 2 tbsps pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sprinkle nutmeg
- This is a slight different take on the blue corn pancake mix, adjusted for Fall Flavors. I find the corn meal gives it a nice crunchy texture as opposed to pumpkin pancakes with flour.
- Instead of following the package, mix only the above ingredients minus the coconut oil in a bowl until lumps disappear.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and melt the coconut oil at the bottom.
- Scoop 3 tbsps or more of the mix into the saute pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the bottom is a golden crispy texture.
- Flip each of cake and cook for about 2-3 minutes more until the center is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite butter and/or syrup. Enjoy!