- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- 1 package gardein crumbles (optional)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry falafel mix (often near Jewish food)
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Make falafels based on package instructions. Let dry on a rack with towels underneath the rack.
- (Optional) Cook the Gardein crumbles according to package, adding spices that you desire (taco seasoning, basil, salt pepper). Remove from heat with cooked.
- Dice the avocado, tomatoes, bacon, cilantro and eggs. Place the salad greens in a bowl, and then place the other ingredients in bunches around the salad greens. Top with falafels. Tasty without dressing but if you desire a dressing I have several recipes on here, search “dressing”. Enjoy!