- 1 tbsp sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup milk, or more as needed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F . Grease 8 muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Add egg, oil, and enough milk to another bowl. Stir until combined. Pour into flour mixture and mix just until batter is combined. Fold in blueberries. Set batter aside.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling right to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Interested in a love or future reading? Check out my phone and text readings in the menu above.
You must log in to post a comment.