- 4 chicken breasts
- ⅛ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon celery salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch Truvia or sugar
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¾ cup fresh apple cider
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with parchment paper.
- Combine cajun seasoning, celery salt, garlic, onion powder, and sugar in a small bowl; mix well. Pat seasoning mixture over chicken breasts.
- Heat a skillet to medium high. Sear each chicken breast on every side and then remove. Don’t fully cook chicken only sear them.
- Transfer chicken to the prepared baking pan and place into the oven.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken is slightly pink in the center, about 35 minutes, or until the chicken breast is cooked in the middle (cut one in the center to check). Chicken breasts vary greatly in size so cooking times may vary.
- Meanwhile, pour apple cider, liquid smoke and apple cider vinegar into the skillet you seared the chicken in and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add maple syrup and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on a platter and pour the sauce decoratively over it. Enjoy!
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.