- 6 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets (or other firm white fish)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Place fish in a shallow dish and rub with olive oil, lime juice and salt and pepper. Cover and leave at room temperature 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill fish 4 minutes on each side. Combine mayonnaise, capers and lemon juice. Serve fish on bed of mixed greens and top with mayonnaise mixture.