- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 a mandarin or cutie orange juice, no skin
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger paste or fresh shaved ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped green chiles
- 1 bay leaf, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, canned
- Put all the ingredients and spices in a food processor other than the chickpeas and bay leaf. Chop and blend until mixed into a sauce.
- Put a non stick pan on the stove and heat to medium. Place sauce and chickpeas with 1 bay leaf in the pan and stir to mix. Heat until warmed over and just starting to bubble.
- Serve with Naan, other vegetables or rice. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to like, share and comment! Thank you! ❤🍲