- 1/2 pound turkey sliced
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 loaves bread
- ¼ cup honey mustard
- ½ pound smoked ham sliced
- ½ pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 pickle slices, long ways
- Heat grill until hot.
- On one side of the bread lay a foundation of turkey, and ham.
- Combine cumin, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over lunch meat.
- Top spiced meat with swiss and pickles.
- Spread the bottom half of each section with 2 teaspoons mustard. Press sandwiches with hands to flatten. Tightly wrap individually in aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped sandwiches on grill grate. Top each with heavy iron skillet or brick. Grill 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until heated through.
- Serve sandwiches warm, wrapped in aluminum foil.