- 1/2 cup Kodiak buttermilk pancake dry mix
- 1/3 tsp ground dry ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sprinkle ground cloves
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Sprinkle rock salt, maybe 7 granules
- 1 tbsp margarine for pan
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup half and half
- Combine all ingredients above except margarine. Stir until thoroughly mixed and there is no dry flour left.
- Heat saucepan to just below Medium. Add margarine to pan.
- Scoop pancake mix into pan when margarine is melted, should make 2 pancakes.
- Flip when first side is browned, about 2-3 minutes, depending on your stove. Cook on 2nd side for 1-2 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with fruit, syrup, butter or whipped cream. I had them as is. Enjoy!