- 1 pound pollock
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray and place fillets on top.
- Combine marmalade, honey, orange juice, Dijon mustard, sesame oil, soy sauce, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Broil pollock in the preheated oven for 4 to 5 minutes. Brush 1/2 of the honey-orange glaze on top and broil until fish flakes easily with a fork, 4 to 5 minutes more. Adjust timing depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Brush the remaining glaze over the fillets. Garnish with parsley.
Interested in a love or future reading? Check out my phone and text readings in the menu above.
You must be logged in to post a comment.