Inspired based on a facebook post by https://cleanfoodcrush.com/banana-splits/
This is a great way to get in some healthy fruits and protein while feeling like you’re having a treat. Great for breakfast or dessert.
Not really a “recipe” so much but healthy inspo for your sunny day.
- 1 banana cut down the middle
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Mixed berries of your choice
- Almond slices or shivers for crunch
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- Sprinkle of stevia or drizzle of honey for sweetness
Cut your banana down the middle and place in your banana split bowl or plate. Scoop yogurt on top, add your sweetener of choice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Top with berries and sprinkle on your almonds for crunch. Enjoy!