- 2 cups granola
- 2 cups whole bran cereal
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup blackberries
- ¾ cup almonds
- ¾ cup trail mix, nuts and raisins
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together granola, bran cereal, dry milk, blackberries, almonds, trail mix, and flax seeds in a large bowl.
- Bring honey, brown sugar, and salt to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir peanut butter and vanilla extract into the honey mixture until melted and combined.
- Add peanut butter-honey mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Press mixture into a 8×8-inch or larger baking pan lined with parchment or waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into bars.