- 1 cup fire roasted salsa
- 1 tbsp sherry
- 1 tablespoon Southwest seasoning
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 cup ground turkey
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Combine salsa, sherry, seasoning and hot sauce in a small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken and turkey; cook and stir 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Add sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is coated and sauce thickens slightly.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto the center of each tortilla.
- Top each taco evenly with tomatoes, cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
You must log in to post a comment.