- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound turkey, ground
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup cooked wild or brown rice
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup dry white wine
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage
- 1 (9.74 ounce) package mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine beef, onion, rice, seasoned salt, garlic salt, bread crumbs, and evaporated milk in a large bowl. Shape into 2 inch meatballs. Place meatballs on baking sheet with 1 inch sides.
- Bake in preheated oven until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sprinkle with salt and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the wine, water, soup, salt, and sage to saucepan; stir to combine.
- Transfer meatballs to the sauce and simmer until cooked through and hot, 30 minutes.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package instructions. Serve with the meatballs and mushroom sauce. Yum!
You must log in to post a comment.