- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Guittard chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In another medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Blend in the eggs and vanilla. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Scoop cookies using an ice cream scoop or by heaping tablespoons. Place cookies at least 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly golden. Cool on baking rack.