- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons flax seed flour
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease or line a pan with parchment paper, a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together flax seed flour and water. Add in sugar, pumpkin and apple sauce.
- In a large bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; stir until smooth. Pour batter into greased or wax papered pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 65 to 70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Interested in a love or future reading? Check out my phone and text readings in the menu above.
You must log in to post a comment.