- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and thyme in a small bowl and coat chicken breasts. Marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts into a baking dish and pour additional marinade on top.
- Bake chicken on the middle rack of the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 35 to 45 minutes, depending upon thickness. Move baking dish to the top rack and broil chicken until well browned, about 5 minutes.