- 1 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed and put on skewers
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl other than chicken. Stir well. Cube raw chicken and place in bowl. coat each piece. Put chicken and sauce in a bag to marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil grill grate with vegetable oil. Place chicken on skewers on grate. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.