- 2 cups almond milk, divided
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pour 1 cup almond milk into a saucepan. Add cornstarch and heat over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Keep stirring for 30 seconds.
- Pour remaining almond milk into a bowl and add pudding mix to it. Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until very thick, about 90 seconds. Add cornstarch mixture to the pudding mixture. Mix at low speed for 90 seconds more.
- Scoop into bowls or decorative dishes and serve.