- ½ cup butter, diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup truvia sweet complete
- 2 eggs or 2 flax seed “eggs” (2 tbsps flax seeds, 6 tbsps water)
- 1 teaspoon Molasses
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put sugars other than molasses and combine with melted butter in a large bowl. Use electronic beaters to cream ingredients. Add all other ingredients and combine with beaters.
- Line a 8×8 glass pan with wax papers. Put batter into wax paper lined pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy with vanilla bean ice cream or by itself.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!