This greek delight used 3 kinds of cheeses, egg and phyllo dough to make a yummy, crunchy, decadent cheese pie. I tried it first at the Greek festival, and now have made it home. Turned out great!
- About 10 sheets of phyllo dough
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt to taste
- 6 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 6 oz ricotta cheese
- 6 oz cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp dill dried
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Start oven at 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except salt in a bowl. Mix really well to combine the 3 cheeses and eggs.
- Lay down a sheet of phyllo dough on a cookie tray. Lightly brush olive oil on top. I used light tasting olive oil but strong tasting is good if you prefer. If the dough crumbles that is normal, place the crumbled sheets down. It makes it extra crispy that way anyway.
- Repeat the above bullet point 3-4 times for the bottom layer. Top with cheese mixture, about 1/3 inch thick.
- Add another 3-4 sheets of phyllo on top, olive oil brushed each time. Sprinkle salt on the top layer to taste.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. In the last 10 minutes increase temp to 425 degrees F to crisp the phyllo on top. Remove from heat, let set for 10 minutes, cut and serve.
These taste like the real thing and are great with almond milk! Flax seed replaces egg, reducing fat and cholesterol. Margarine is used to reduce fat. Truvia is used to reduce sugar. Still tastes like a sugar cookie!
- 1 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup truvia
- 1/2 tablespoon flax seed and 1.5 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup country crock margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees F
2. Mix the flax seed and water in mixing bowl. Set to the side and let mix for 5 mins. This acts as an egg replacement.
3. After the flax seed has settled and developed in 5 mins, add sugar and butter. Mix until creamed.
4. Add vanilla to bowl. Mix. Add baking soda and powder. Mix.
5. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time. Mix until it is a dough and sticky.
6. Roll into 1 inch balls and flatten on a cookie sheet. I find the dough is buttery enough to not need a silpat but you can use one. Heat for 16-18 mins, keeping an eye in it. When it starts to brown in spots on the top it is ready. Cool on a rack so it doesn’t brown too much on the bottom. Serve warm with milk of choice. Enjoy!
I’ve had clients come to me and say that their favorite psychic won’t see them anymore or is now mysteriously “busy all the time”. This article is to help those keep the psychics they want and realize how they may have overstepped bounds in the past so they don’t repeat bad patterns. Some of this could be applied to many in the consulting, service, psychiatrist and counseling professions.
Psychic mediums are here to help. We want to help people and are caring individuals in general. Many of us are empaths, that can be why we are so good at this, but some can get drained if they don’t have enough clairsentient maintenance. Also understand since we are in a serving, counseling, consulting industry (one that is a booming billion dollar industry), we get very busy. On top of what individuals have to do in other jobs we do a lot of prep. Prep includes meditation, home energetic cleansing, grounding, centering, energy healing, spirit removal, training, on top of the marketing, accounting and business running. Oh yes, and we have to pay for our own benefits, no 401k match here, no paid vacations, no paid sick days. We have to save for that as we are sole proprietors.
If you’ve ever been let go by a psychic medium for being “too much maintainance“, I want to give you a few tips because we are a great resource to listen to your needs and give you guidance by spirit which other industries can’t do. I think the first step is understanding the maintaintence that goes into this job as I listed above. Here are some recommended do’s and don’ts so you can keep your favorite psychic medium:
- Let us know after the reading what you received during your reading came true: totally OK!
- Give us positive feedback: totally OK!
- Give us short updates on how you are doing: totally OK!
- Let us know we are your favorite psychic and what we say comes true: totally OK!
- Ask questions about services when you have an intention to purchase a service, (not being a prelude to asking for a free service): totally OK!
- Tell us you referred us to your friends and family: totally OK and appreciated!
- Reach out to schedule your reading because you didn’t understand the system: totally OK!
- Ask for a free reading. Reasons being are explained by this excellent article.
- Tell us our prices are too high. We run a business, we have to market, we have to do or pay for accounting, we have to pay for our own benefits, and there’s maintenance and upkeep to doing this work for multiple reasons that other professionals don’t have to do (that takes time). You don’t see accountants that need to meditate before and after their work, cleanse their house, close portals, block negative entities from clients or anything along those lines. I keep my prices competitive wth real psychics and if you can schedule a reading next day or later my prices are discounted compared to instant.
- Insult us because you are struggling with your beliefs or you are against psychics (skeptic). Don’t send us your crappy energy and entities because you’re struggling with your beliefs. Go directly to God and ask for your own credible eyewitness accounts so that you can strengthen your faith and beliefs. Don’t badger us, we don’t deserve it and then we have to clean the energy, more time away from work, family, rest.
- Send us your energy to heal without a session or before/after your session. For most of us the divine, or spiritual energy healers do the heavy lifting, we don’t do it all ourselves. You are just draining us unnecessarily, cluttering our home with junky energy and interfering with someone else’s reading. How would you like it if I busted through your door without invitation and dumped 5 trash bags of filthy trash in your house, driping with goo on your clean carpet? No? Ask your energies to hold off sending anything until your session please. Some of this is corrected with awareness.
- Falling in love with us: uhh….no. Strict boundaries please. Don’t even think of it. Google “transference” and note that a psychic listening, spending time as well as us delivering compliments from spirit may be misinterpreted as love per the 5 love languages. Creepy sexual energy gets blocked. Yuck.
- Do readings on us. We can feel it, we know it, I block it. It is not necessary for you to know what is going on in my personal life for you to get a reading. Your intuition and guides or God will let you know if I’m the right Psychic medium for you. Boundaries please.
- Write us long letters or a book-long complaint email about your boyfriend/circumstance without a paid reading. Asking us to see videos you made or something else that takes more than 5 minutes. We run businesses, we can get tired, if we have free time we choose spend it with friends and family. Please understand this and if you want time with us please schedule it like you would a psychiatrist. You wouldn’t do this with most people in other industries, please be understanding that we care but we need to have boundaries.
Unfortunately some of these things happened to me in the past or I’ve gained the clients because they did it to a different psychic and they had to find new one. Fortunately it hasn’t happened too terribly much. I think many clients who are being ignored by their loved ones are relieved to find someone that listens, who is empathetic, who understands, they receive the love from God and their angels when we connect. This might be confusing and may be misleading to some clients, however if you read this article and kind of look at what you’re doing maybe you can modify that behavior, understand that we are not in a romantic relationship with you and certain boundaries should be kept so not to strain the professional relationship we have.
I hope this helps, and if you want to schedule reading you can go to my readings page here. If you want to do some energy healing so that you can improve on your own metaphysical abilities or heal from grief you can go to my energy healing pages here. Talk to you soon!
Copyright, Feathers 2021, All Rights Reserved.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or sugar of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box penne pasta
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds ground beef
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup carrot, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir beef, salt, and black pepper in the hot skillet on medium high heat until browned and crumbly. Drain and discard grease. Add onion, carrot, and garlic to ground beef; cook and stir until onion is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce into ground beef-vegetable mixture. Season with salt and black pepper. Cook on low until liquid is reduced and flavors have blended, about 45 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the penne pasta according to package. Transfer drained and cooked pasta to a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Spoon cream of mushroom soup over pasta; top with ground beef-tomato mixture. Add Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and Cheddar cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
I’ve learned much, if not all, of the below mediumship improving methods through practice, mediations and being told by spirit. I was inspired to pass some of these down today to my readers as some of you are budding mediums yourselves. I’ve had clients come back and tell me that I was “spot on”, “hit the nail on the head”, had given them accurate validation and that they felt I had really connected with their loved one. Hopefully these tips can help you advance your connection as well, safely and comfortably.
- Learn to listen, when a client asks you a question stop and discern what are your thoughts versus what is coming from those crossed over. When the question is asked, it helps for me to quiet the mind, look at those crossed over that are giving the answers, and wait for them to speak. Learning to listen will separate out your thoughts and opinions from those that you want to relay.
- Heal your healers, guides, protectors along with yourself and ask God to heal those crossed over before your reading. So much more clarity!
- Heal your sides for better clairaudience. Think of your ears being at the side of your body. Often times we will concentrate on the chakras and meridians on the front and the back but the sides get ignored for the most part unless you are clairvoyantly instructed to pay attention to that. I found this out as I was continuing to work on and heal my clairaudience. During your meditations put lapis lazuli or blue aventurine at your ears and rest on a pillow so that they stay there, ask your healers to heal your sides from the top of your crown down to your heel. They should heal your inside areas of your legs as well. This will help you with grounding and the cycle of energy when you do your readings.
- Be polite, and thank those crossed over, angels, healers etc that helped you doing your reading.
- Visualize before you’re reading your client excited and happy about their reading, you feeling good about your reading and jumping up and down, and an audience around you like what you would see in a baseball stadium clapping and cheering for you. Everyone is happy because the reading was such a success. After the reading imagine the same baseball stadium and audience clapping for all of those that helps you out, angels, guides, elementals, nature spirits, healers, God and crossed over, making them feel special, appreciated, excited and happy that they had helped you.
- Ask God to give blessings to those that have helped you with your reading. This is a great way to ask for what you want as well. If you want money or love, ask God to help others in that area too.
- Watch for patterns and thoughts that come up during a reading that make you feel weak, doubt or sabotage you. These may be your beliefs and fears, or something else. Ask they be healed in your meditations.
- Use affirmations out loud such as “I am an awesome Medium” repeated 3 times
- Ask God, Archangels Azrael, Michael and Mary to remove entities that do not serve your readings before during and after your readings.
- I don’t have to tell you to cleanse your environment, right?
- Use energetic protection through visualization and ask that your guides, protectors and healers do the same.
- Continue to work on your clairoyance (third eye), crown and star chakra in meditation
- Go higher in your vibration by visualizing going as high as you can in the universe or heaven, whatever you picture.
- Build your relationships with those crossedover by talking to your own, talk to God, ask how their day went, learn to listen. By doing it in your “off time” this may have a positive law of attraction effect as well as building relationships.
- Good grounding often helps when my clairvoyance “screen” becomes too white and I can’t see as much detail, be sure to ask for good grounding, visualize it as you are also going up vibrations.
- Do a thorough cleansing of your last client’s energies and entities before moving on to the next one. After my reading it can take me a minute to 10 minutes depending on what is going on to remove all the energetic connections, the energies and entities from the reading. That can be those crossed over, any of the guides or anyone else attached to the clients. It also means that I’m returning my energy back to me so for a really good method on how to do this energy exchange you can find in my article “Finding peace“. If you’re Clairvoyant enough you can ask your guides or God to show you the best cleansing for you to do after reading.
Need a reading? Follow the link to my readings pages. I offer same day readings as well. Energy healing such as the Snow Leopard package may help improve your reading abilities as well, as my clients have come back and noted a marked improvement in their metaphysical abilities.
Copyright Feathers. 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Absorbing or mimicking too much EMF, static electricity and radiation can cause you to feel brain fog, out of sorts, disrupt sleep or any of the other ungrounding side effects.
There are a number of methods to protect yourself from absorbing or mimicking this energy. 1. Most effective I’ve used over the years was having a bowl with usually about a quarter of cup of sea salt next to my computer. I put my finger in the sea salt and I ask the sea salt to absorb EMF, static electricity, and radiation for a period of time, it could be 8 hours or 5 hours, however long you feel like you’re going to be in the area of a computer.
2. Imagine and ask your energy field to not come in contact with the energy field of the computer. After I visualize an energy field around the computer and then imagine my energy field, I draw a red X with my mind between the two fields seeing them separate and not touching or overlapping. Again assign a period time, 8 hours, 5 hours or something along those lines.
3. Shungite is a great stone to ask to protect you from EMF as well as you can use quartz. You can ask the crystals in the palm of your hand to absorb EMF, static electricity, radiation as long as it’s in your pocket or it’s in your possession. Then keep it in your pocket for your day and put it out in the sun and moonlight cleanse and recharge.
4. Lastly you can ask Mother Earth to ground the energies from your computer or device for a time. Imagine a protective bubble around your computer, draining the EMF, radiation and static down into the earth until it reaches the core of the earth. Notice this cord that connects your computer and the earth core sustaining itself as long as you need, 8 to 12 hours. End with please and thank you for intention.
If you store the energy in your lower chakras, or they disrupt the normal energy flow, that can cause some other issues like eating more food than you need or alcohol consumption in an attempt to ground. I’ve noticed they can disrupt your inner feeling of peace, almost giving you a distorted hyper feeling or feeling of fear. Too much EMF can also feel like a disruption in your psychic abilities, so it is good to ask God to remove it, protect yourself from it or ground it whenever possible.
Copyright 2020. Feathers. All Right Reserved.
how to feel better, how to feel better, how to feel better
By Andrea Knight
Much of what we have learned from empaths or clairsentient people comes from other gurus and teachers. Here are a few misunderstood beliefs around what it means to be an empath that I have found independently in my experiences with some solutions to help you feel better now.
1. We absorb other people’s energy. I learned that this was not always true when doing my Dominion article, instead it may be more rare than you think. Instead, like an actor taking on a role, you may be a mimicking the energies of others, and all you have to say is “reverse”, visualizing all your energies, protectors and guides turning around in a circle to reverse out of this feeling. Ask them instead to “mimic” peace and feeling safe. I will also visualize an arrow going back in time to a point I was feeling at peace, like after a good meditation. In a few seconds I will be restored to that feeling. Much faster than meditations, energy healing sessions, saging and sweetgrass…you get the point. Can be done in seconds while you are anywhere. This solves the problem for me in most instances where I feel icky, off, not safe or brain fogged.
2. That it is actually only our spirit absorbing or mimicking others. Not always true and less often than you think. Instead what I have found is I am feeling my guides, angels and other spiritual helpers mimicking or absorbing the energies and entities. They are doing their part in protecting me and I am feeling what they are protecting me from. What I recommend here is in my “heal the healers” article, imagine your spiritual guides, healers, and other spiritual helpers getting cleansed when you heal yourself. You can just visualize this with all their chakras being cleared, aligned and their energies restored to brilliant colors. You may feel better faster than only working on yourself. Also this is another awesome way to elevate your psychic abilities to the next level as they help facilitate the psychic, mediumship and energy healing process. This method is helpful especially when you’ve done everything you possibly can on yourself but not feeling enough of a change to the positive. “Heal your healers.”
3. That everything we feel, mimic or absorb is from people. Nope. Sometimes you are feeling the environment, the rocks, trees, plants, air, as well as what people, animals and spirits have left behind energetically. You are potentially reading what is, what was and what may be in the future if you have that ability. Mentally note it, and then ask your spiritual entourage to “reverse” like in #1.
This concept of “reversing” out of feeling like others, the environment or spirits is a result of independent research and experience. Please do not copy without proper reference to author and links to this site.
It is possible to go to the grocery store, even Walmart with great psychic or energy healing abilities and feel at peace with no brain fog. Watch out for that article in the future but some of that advice is contained in the recommendations above.
Copyright Feathers 2020. All Rights Reserved.
dominion angel, dominion angel, dominion angel
By Andrea Knight
He told me his name was “Thorn”. Cherubims have been appearing to me the past couple years as tall angels holding puppies. I didn’t know why until I did this reading and now it makes perfect sense. This is one of several on the angel rank series, links to the others are at the end of this article.
In a reading state I asked to connect to a Cherubim level angel that could speak to me clearly. They showed me a tall angel holding a puppy and told me his name was Thorn. He then showed me a picture of a baby, and we discussed a little bit that previous references to Cherubims were associated with cherubs or babies with wings. I asked if they liked this reference and imagery connected to their presence in events and he said they did.
Then I asked what he would like to tell us as advice first and he started with a visualization.
Thorn showed me a lot of people in the world, waiting or walking in lines. Crowds of people bumping into each other, getting irritated or angry with so many people around them. It reminded me of news stories I had seen of crowded Asian cities like Tokyo or Hong Kong.
The advice given to me is to find calm, to find your inner peace. He then showed me a remote place in the woods, his eyes lighting up, like this was a great place to be. Then I saw small colorful spiritual beings in between the tall pines, and he noted that some of these are in the light (morally good) and some are not. I saw Peter Pan, he’s playing soccer, and Thorn says to me to play, that play is good, Peter Pan here representing something I’ve been taught before. The lesson was that in order to bring joy in your life again, it helps to go back to those things that made you happy in childhood. When we are children we act more on feeling, intution and instinct, doing things we want to do as we are free of much of the restrictions and expectations brought in later in life. Things like free play and creativity that are suppressed as we age and our focus turns to being more “professional.”
I see the cabin surrounded by cedar and pines again next to a calm lake. “Peace and tranquility”, he says, “do you know why?” I see energy waves in the air, disrupting peoples thoughts, thought bubbles coming from peoples’ minds and being caught by someone else’s energy field. I experience brainfog when this is shown, then he says “too much in the ear”, almost like we are picking up on too many radio stations, connected to too many people around each other and its like too much thought energy affecting others when in close quarters. I have an article on how to find peace here if you can’t get away from people for a time, however the message here connects with what clairsentient people experience, to cleanse other’s energies when you can and protect yourself from them, be aware of the phenomenon, when you cannot get away. To know what to ask from the divine to make you feel better.
We have spiritual filters but angels can get overwhelmed, some of the thoughts are negative and make them vibrate or mimic in a certain way (sometimes angels can act as chameleons, vibrating to the environment or energy received), I saw hips and legs vibrating here. See my Dominion article here to counteract this. The “filtering” angel that protects us from this can get distracted and grow tired. I noticed this after some shopping trips or after a long day outside the home. I asked what do angels need when tired? I received the answer “to rest and to do nothing”. I also saw to visualize happy faces going to your surrounding angels and spiritual helpers. Include sending visuals of happiness, joy and rest energy (“Zzzz”) being sent to them from the divine. Go to my healing the healers article here for more on this subject. The other visualization I will do is similar to trading players on the soccer field, exchange the angels that are tired with ones that are “ready to go” and have energy.
What are some things that Cherubims can do?
I saw Thorn pick up a box, move it, and put it down. I saw him pick up another box, and do the same until he has a row of boxes in a semi-circle in front of him. They put children on them, and started waving his hands like a conductor in front of the children. The children didn’t do anything, sometimes paying attention and sometimes distracted by something else. I asked what he wanted the children to do and he told me he wanted them to sing. Someone else comes in with a puppet show behind the children and start playing with the puppets. The children are bored and he is trying to get them to sing, but they won’t sing, but they seem more interested in the puppet show being played then to do what Thorn wants. Thorn now picks up and uses a reindeer puppet and starts waving it in front of the kids. The kids get really happy and start singing! Thorn then explains they didn’t want to do what he wanted them to do, but they did want to watch the puppet show, so he integrated what they wanted to do with what he wanted them to do.
Cherubims are excellent motivators. Motivation may be a hard thing, he points to himself and he says “I know how to do it”, and now the children are singing with him using the puppets. The message here being he knows what the children (us) want and can combine that with what the divine wants us to do to motivate or even excite in some cases. He shows me a visual of him putting fire underneath someone’s bottom, to get them moving. Everyone on the Cherubim level knows how to do this. We can call them if we need help with motivation, both positive and fear based motivation, and they know which one to use.
I’ve been doing readings for years, and know some of the questions my clients have asked is not always in line with another’s free will. So I asked what exceptions there may be, everyone has their own motivations and may contradict your own, if it is against someone’s free will do they help? Thorn told me that they know when it is selfish or self motivated, they know “the line” when it is too much against their free will. They will filter out what is not ok for someone else as they know what is alright or not. So if you are asking for something that affects another and don’t know if it is alright, go through Cherubims as they can make that assessment and protect both sides from negative consequences.
Other summarized points about Cherubim level angels:
- They are excellent and clear at relaying guidance from your guides on multiple levels
- They are healers as well
- They are not really the best future tellers, get future predictions from another source
- They like Christmas (I kept seeing Christmas themes throughout the reading). The reason being that people pray more, people talk to God more, they give to others more, more love in the air, more pretty things to look at which can uplift mood, feelings, thoughts and therefore vibrations. Overall better energy around he told me this is a good environment where they can step in more as people ask for what they want in such uplifting, warm, giving, loving energy.
I suspect Cherubims can do much more than this, however this reading took a couple hours to relay to my readers, so there is more to discover in time. Since this reading and while composing this blog, I have noticed at least 2 events where men were holding puppies, one going into Target while shopping, the other around my home. This was unusual and therefore statistically significant, a sign. Angels will send you messages to validate what you are receiving; ask, be open, and thank them when received to receive more.
If you were wondering why they chose puppies, I am have a B.S. in Zoology, so when I am stressed or need a mental break I will watch YouTube videos of baby animals to lift me up. Spirit will often bring me animals such as cats, dogs, birds, feathers as messages and validation. I will feel like going outside for some reason, and will run across an angelic message like feathers, cats, dogs, rainbows, unicorns (see thrones article), or coins along the way. While they come to me as tall angels with puppies they may come to you in a different way, be open to how they want to represent themselves to you.
Other Angel blogs
Copyright Feathers. 2020. All Rights Reserved.
sage allergy, sage allergy, sage allergy
By Andrea Knight
I’ve used sage and sweetgrass for 7+ years and it can be very effective in cleansing the home of negative energies and entities to replace with positive energy.
After using sage for so long, I knew it was not best for my allergies, and noticed it stained anything white over time into grey or darker colors. I looked for alternatives. I found one that was effective without losing any of the positive effects of the original method.
Whenever removing negative energy from the home replace it with positive so that the empty energetic space is not filled with something less than positive.
1. First, remove negative energy from the home with fire (using a tealight) and the following recommended essential oils dripped onto the tealight before lighting (you can experiment with different combos but this works):
- Frankinsence – protection and purification
- Orange oil – powerful love energy, peace, personal power and luck
- Lemongrass – mental clarity, breaking negative habits
- Rosemary – protection, mental clarity, stress, strength
- Sandalwood – protection
- Eucalyptus – purifying and healing
Open some windows in every room for the energy to leave. Say the following words while going around your home in a counter clockwise fashion:
“Archangel Michael and Gabriel, I ask that you remove and banish all negative energies and spirits from our home with the energy of Divine Light and Love. Bless our home with your pure white light of love and protection.”
Imagine negative energies, entities in corners, cabinets and rooms leaving the home through the open windows. Say while opening windows even when not using fire and water “negative energy leaves the home, positive energy enters.” I usually visualize this happening when opening the windows and doors for the fresh air to get in.
Replace the removed negative energy with positve energy using a small dish filled with water and the following essential oils:
- Lemon – purification, love
- Peppermint – waking energy, enhances vitality, mental stimulant
- Ylang ylang – brings peace, love
- Lavender – wisdom, love, abundance, sleep aid, cleansing, healing
- Frankinscence – luck, protection, purification
Say the following while walking around the home in a clockwise fashion. “Archangels Gabriel and Michael, Bless our home with your pure white light of love and protection.”
Be sure to check up on your feng shui as well, sometimes you can feel sluggish or “attacked” in the home if feng shui is not quite right. Use google maps to figure out your true N, E, S and W, as your home may not be facing directly North but Northwest for example. My feng shui article is here. You can also visualize God correcting for feng shui inauspicuous energies.
Repeat every two weeks if you are normally grounded and have a non-metaphysical job or don’t deal with spirituality often. If you are a psychic reader or energy healer you may want to do this more often, every 3 days or after a particularly negative reading/healing. This method uses all elements, air to move the energies in/out through the windows, water, fire and earth from the essential oils.
Other tips: 1. You can visualize cleansing your home if you are pressed for time. 2. I would also recommend visualizing or asking God to keep your neighbors’ energies, entities and energy fields out of the home for a period of time, like 24 hours, to a week. Visualize this happening with time passing until you hit 24 hours or a week for additional intention and faith energy. 3. Imagine God closing all portals not helping you in and around your property. Imagine them sealed and closed. 4. Visualize a forest in your home, grounding spiritual energy not serving you and that may be ungrounding you. I imagine trees covering the floor, a river connecting in each room and air moving out energy not serving me. Fires on the SW and South sides of the home and fire flies aiding in grounding in other areas (fire is an excellent grounder and spiritual cleanser). All of the 4 elements will help ground spiritual energy not yours and not serving you so you can feel more grounded, safe and have mental clarity. I usually pay attention to feng shui directional rules when setting up my forest.
Need a reading or energy healing? Go to the top of the page and setup your appointment today! Same day and scheduled options are available.
I’ve discovered a few things over the years. Animal guides can be some of the easiest to talk to for various reasons. They don’t have the stigma or pressure an image of an angel will have of us needing to be perfect and sinless to look at them or ask them for things. By the way, you can call on angels and God no matter what you’ve done in your life (think of Saul becoming Paul). Other than easy to talk to, I find you don’t need to be as high vibrational to see them clearly. Also I should note that animal guides can come to us and walk with us on our path for a season or a “lifetime”, just like people. Some of them may represent different aspects of our personality, what trials we are going through for a period of time, or what we are trying to achieve (leadership, wisdom, courage). Keep this in mind when you spot an animal guide in your visualizations, meditations and readings. If you get something sneaky like a Panther or Coyote, that may be adaptive for you at the time, and you may come out later in life with the Lion. Try your best not to rank them or judge them to be better or worse, they all have their advantages and are here to help to show you something useful. Try also not to judge yourself if you have animal guides that are not “strong and mighty”, some can be cunning, wise or intelligent. When the dinosaurs where dying the smaller creatures that could adapt and be flexible made it through the mass extinction event, sometimes it is helpful to be David and not Goliath.
So you may have a cheetah for a day to help you get that essay done, or a Rhino to bust through something you are afraid to do. Then you may have a Bear for a longer period of time to let you know to rest, relax and save up for another day. Also I should note there are also great websites that have done their own research on animal guides and totems. The animal list below were done independently by me and my guides during a reading, but the other animal totem websites are quite good and offer more detail if you feel you want more information. I know I don’t have every animal here, there are many more, and I may add more over the years as I come across them in readings for myself or clients.
animal guide, animal guide, animal guide, animal guide, animal guide, animal guide
Badger – resilience, tough it out, small enough to be flexible and fit into holes, tough fighter, small but mighty
Bat – fruit bat, may help with or represent healthful eating
Black bear – slumber, tired, lazy, hungry, taking care of basic needs, making sure you find the berries or honey, finding food, basic root chakra stuff, may some help with finances. I received this during COVID-19, essentially meaning so me its time to stay inside and do nothing, store up your energy and stay healthy.
Brown Bear – hugs, pursue someone until you fill in that emptiness feeling, also protector if standing on hind legs
Black panther – secretive, stealthy, doesn’t want to be seen or bothered, introvert, sexy and knows it
Canary (yellow and green bird) – whistles, messenger, warnings what is up ahead but more immediate not far into the future, kind of a present day scount, uplifter, make you feel better and happy (whistling)
Cheetah – to move fast without thinking about it, not a ton of flexibility or thinking to change course, has one thing in mind and goes as fast as it can to catch it, good with family, sticks close to family, loyal, likes to cuddle or have a body part touching another friend or family, has some wisdom (see a older cheetah here), may have something to say about family that is practical, loves kids
Coyote – sneaky, smart, stay close to the group, kind of slinking, staying close to the ground, not lion pride confidence, more stealthy and agile, doesn’t want to be seen, but thinks at a distance and works it through, deals with a large Goliath threat with intelligence (figure out a solution without bashing into things like a brute so they can win the day too even though they don’t have the weight or height), helps you figure out solutions when there are obstacles
Crow – ominous warnings, warnings of things to come that are negative or dark, financial messages (good, neutral and bad), foresight, intelligence, warning you of something to come that is usually more negative
Dolphin – playful, having fun, close to family, family rules and lessons on family, sex, fun and gliding through life, beach, summer, happy, jumping, plays music to others
Eagle – soars way high up above, wisdom, omniscient on present day so can see all the parts and why it is the way it is really, foresight, premonitions, some future but more present day
Elephant – tough it out, thick skin, they show me an image of a person running up to them running into a leg and bouncing off representing thick skin, an attitude like why should I hurry, things will take care of themselves, I’ll take my time and it’ll be done right, no worries, just dance or sway, it’ll take care of itself
Giraff – foresight, can see far ahead, can vary between clairvoyance and practical seeing the end result before it is here
Koala – not a guide, healer not a guide, medicine, lead you to the right plants or medicine, and help with digestion problems, creative solutions, “tincture” was seen, or natural medicine and other western medicine as well
Lion (Male)– I received protector and guide, strength, courage, it may be laziness in other words setting everything up for success and then sitting on your loins and allowing yourself to receive, also wisdom as a guide
Lion (female) – be part of the group, tolerate (see her sighing at the male), learn tolerance, wait the day until there is change (patience) – here get the concept of wait until the male of the pride changes (males are over a group of females for 3-5 years until a new one comes in), wait through the unhappy times until there is change, strength in numbers, stick with your gals, getting along with females and others, social help, strength without recognition, speeches (help with speeches in front of people and confidence)
Monkey (Asian) – brown with white face, long arms like a gibbon but may not be, wisdom of the day, swinging to see what is going on socially, gives you up to date news on what is going on, current day, some future predictions but not years into the future
Mouse – scout, search for answers, inquisitive, save for later (like food or other things, save for the future), advice giver
Orca – wisdom, pleasure, going slow or laziness, (we’ll get there when we get there, no rush), observant (watchful eye patiently watching something), curious, patience, I see a crystal, they are connected to crystals, healers – bring happiness, bring wisdom, safety in numbers
Owl – wisdom, gives you drops of wisdom about your day and future, zoom into third eye, clairvoyant, future seeing (longer than crow), and wise, has opinions that are intelligent and might have a lot to say
Ram – brute, bashing into others, don’t care a wit about their feelings, get the job done but may bash some heads to get it done, stubborn, less empathetic, some leaders but not an obama type more of a bull in a china shop, “Sherman tank” of personality types
Rhino – bash through things, you don’t need to think about it, just act, sent to help those that can’t make a move due to fears or obstacles, I see the rhino beaming with pride and accomplishment, sometimes slow down to eat, know when to eat, and get big so can accomplish (bash through) more at a later date, see one mating so helps with fertility and sexual pleasure
Snow leopard – playful, cuddly, happy, likes to be up high, smart, wisdom, playful, buddy feeling
Tiger – ferocious, I see attacking with claws and teeth, then I see cute with big eyes sitting down, polar opposites, can be brutal when fighting out of fear (feel fear here) like for their life, then cuddly (I see him on his back) when he wants to, is there for strength through tough times
Wolf – shrewd, smart, calculating, works well with others and alone, independent, good hunter (finder) of things, sometimes wisdom when it comes to families and friends
Thunderstorms – in dreams means trouble up ahead or time to heal your lower chakras. Any dream with scary themes I would work through the chakras first, your energy field next, then ask God to help you through whatever your dream may have meant in the best way for you. Same thing for lava flows, and swimming through dirty water usually represents chakra cleanliness.
Need to know who your animals guides are or how to open up your gifts so you can see them more often? Schedule a reading here. I have same day and scheduled options.
Copyright, 2020 Feathers, All Rights Reserved
You meditated, you did affirmations, you even put shields up like you are the starship Enterprise, but you still feel “off”, gunky or fatigued.
Heal the Healers
A couple things can be happening here. Many times when you’ve done all the work you can do by asking for shielding and protection, then you may be missing a piece of the puzzle that I have found. Cleanse and heal your angels, guides and protectors around you, and you in turn feel better.
For me, when I’ve done everything I can do including cleansing my environmental energy, feng shui/chi adjustments, what I am feeling is my guardians, healers and guides! The ones protecting and healing me are usually doing one or two things:
- Absorbing it before it comes to me (but I feel them so I still feel it)
- Mimicing how another person or the environment feels so I can read them/it.
During a reading for a new blog with a Throne level angel it made more sense as to why. They showed me that sometimes they will continue to “take the burden” and not heal themselves after the process, they just continue to carry the energy around them. As you become more sensitive to the beings and energies around you, you may start feeling the environment and angels as well as other beings around you more. During a Dominion blog reading I realize that sometimes my energies and entities that help with readings mimic the person or environment and I would just tell them to “reverse” and they would go back to feeling at peace.
What you do is visualize God cleansing and healing your guardians, healers and guides around you, all planes. Think in 3D, there are some right, left, front, back, top and bottom. I visualize them going through a “holy car wash”, with big brushes sweeping through them and bubbles all around to get them spit spot clean! If some are especially bad they may be low on energy so what I will do is imagine them switching out like you would switch out players in a soccer game. A new one would come down and they would go up into the white light to be cleansed, re-energized and to rest. Lastly, imagine their chakras healed and aligned just as you may do for yourself.
If some are difficult to clean I then visualize zooming out at a high level, until they are small and I visualize God transforming all of them into brilliant white light. Visualizing the problem “small” takes away some of the beliefs and doubts that this is hard and detailed work. It reinforces that this is easy for God to do as He controls so much more than one spirit. Visualize them getting a healing every once and a while, particularly if you are feeling “gunky”.
Copyright, Feathers 2020, All rights reserved.
A new healing technique was revealed to me through meditation a week ago that has profoundly affected how I feel and think so I wanted to pass this along.law of attraction not working,law of attraction not working,law of attraction not working
In my readings Law of Attraction has popped up as one reason why some of my clients are having similar patterns in their weight, love life and other undesirable “one step forward, two steps back” patterns. The other being beliefs and fears, which actually is intertwined with this idea because beliefs may affect how you react, see or “feel” about the situation.
Law of Attraction and Karma Concepts
When I talk about Law of Attraction what I mean is when we put thought, feeling, action and words towards an idea. The feelings, thoughts and words can the attached to something we do want in our life but also something that may be unfavorable.
Recently when watching a Hindu guru talk about Karma he said that culture has twisted the term a bit into meaning revenge against another when basically it just means “action“. During my readings clients will ask me if those that hurt them will receive something negative in return, essentially if “karma will get them back”, and often times from angels and above I receive a no response. The reasoning is usually (to sum up generally) because there are various perspectives in each situation and the reasons why we do things that can be varied (energy, lessons, feelings, reacting to beliefs).
I do believe that we have spiritual aids on certain levels that protect us from ourselves and neutralize some of this but some of the patterns are still left behind so that we can notice them. This can bring us to a spiritual awakening or to give us hints on what we still need to heal.
Weight Pattern Healing (Yo-Yo dieting)
When I was healing one of my clients I received the thoughts and feelings they were putting towards losing weight since their pre-teens. Have you ever looked at a photo years back when you were thinner and remembered at that time the picture was taken you were unhappy with your body weight, but now you would kill to look that thin again? My client focused on their thighs as early as pre-teens, judging the size and look of them, feeling emotions of disappointment, grief, frustration and sadness. Over the years she may experienced energy and thoughts around feeling or looking fat, even though she may have looked better back then than she does now. Essentially my client had been putting thoughts and feelings out there such as “My thighs are big” “I’m fat”, “I’m ugly”, “My thighs are fat”, “My butt is too big”, and so on.
The energy and belief that “my thighs are too big” were repeated in her mind over and over again, even when they were thinner, with a feeling of disappointment since her pre-teens. Imagine that as a cloud of energy getting bigger and bigger over time as she continued to feel it and think it, even mention it to her friends. Then imagine energetic forces to “make beliefs come true” affecting how you feel or think, such as “I’m on a diet but really need chocolate cake right now”. Over time these feelings, thoughts and actions create a “cloud of energy” affecting how she felt, thought, acted and what she attracted, creating undesirable patterns. What psychologists recommend is creating habits, but if you’ve been down that path you have “to be good” and stick to the plan for weeks, resisting strong forces telling you to do otherwise. With this healing I noticed results with some patterns in less than 24 hours, a big difference and relief. Less resistance mentally and emotionally to do the things you really want to just because you made choices in the past before you knew about the power of action.
The Jacob LOA Healing Method
When I meditated, a celestial healer by the name of Jacob appeared to me, and gathered the cloud of energy created from undesirable patterns. He put that energy into a bucket, transforming it into a green energy. This essentially heals it or neutralizes it. Then this is replaced with positive beliefs such as “My thighs are thin”, “I am thin”, “I am happy thin”, “I have a healthy body”. Combined with the feelings of happiness or contentment, these were written as sentences.
Imagine those sentences being written once, then repeated until it forms a square (see attached illustration at top), then repeated over again behind that square until a cube is formed. Then imagine the cube being repeated until it is a square of cubes, then the square of cubes repeated behind itself creating a cube of cubes, filling the energy that was once the cloud of black energy. This was the visual representation showed to me as how to replace the negative feelings, actions and thoughts with something more positive. This cube of cubes of positive energy was then put into another bucket, turned green with fireworks exploding from the bucket, lighting up the sky. The healing is done when the fireworks stop. Don’t forget to ground when you are done!
I did some of this healing on myself for different areas of my life and noticed a positive difference within 24 hours for some patterns. Some example topics that I may have worked on with clients:
- Suppressing happiness feelings or feelings of Joy to fit in or please others
- Putting too much thought, energy, love into unrequited love
- Running away from those interested in me but I’m not interested in (always a mismatch)
- Dreading working, career, negative beliefs around career
- Negative feelings towards coworkers, bosses, friends, family, etc
- Disappointment in relationships, emotions around when romantic interests are disappointing, endings in relationships
- Relationship fears (disease, death, loss of power, no respect, conflict, communication)
- Waking up with enthusiasm instead of dread, not wanting to leave bed
- Choosing healthy foods instead of sugar, unhealthy carbs (actions), replace with being happy with healthy foods and being thinner (this works!!!!)
- Stacked up energy from the thoughts and words of others that I couldn’t do what I wanted (lose weight, be successful, make money)
- Fear around the paranormal, reacting out of fear
- Feelings around weight yo-yoing, size and look of different body parts
- Caring about what someone thinks and doing what I think they’d want (starts with parents)
- Using food or drink to celebrate or reward
We may react to instances in our life for various reasons, biological, mental, past lives or social. That doesn’t mean we are stuck with these negative patterns for the rest of our lives, there is a way to transform the energy just as it can be created. This is an awesome healing that works.
This is an original healing method, so please be respectful and reference the author and article when sharing with friends or clients.
Need more psychic or healing advice? I do psychic mediumship readings and energy healing. Feel free to go to my page and sign up for an appointment today! law of attraction not working
Copywrite Feathers. 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Copywrite 2019 Feathers. All Rights Reserved.
attracting need healing,attracting need healing,attracting need healing
By Andrea Knight
Have you noticed since your spiritual awakening and healing path you continue to have relationships with those who drag you down or need healing? Do you just want a relationship with someone that has their “stuff” together and not in need? Do you feel fatigued and drained?
I’ve been energy healing for years, and much of my readings/healing are about relationships. I found the same pattern occurring in my life where those I would date or court me would be people that would either show me things I needed to heal or need healing themselves. I knew there were people out there in better places in their lives and after so much healing over many years I knew I should be attracting someone great that didn’t drag me down.
During a reading for a client the answer was revealed to me by the angels. We put so much action, thought, feeling and energy into healing, we were attracting more healing, either of ourselves or others. Remember, Law of Attraction. So essentially I and this other healer that was a client were attracting more people who could show us what we needed to heal or people who we could heal.
Healers: time to take back your life. You want the life you were healing for, not to be constantly healing. Don’t get me wrong, it is good to heal yourself and others. Realize that if you get into the position of continually healing your life you are putting energy into “my relationships aren’t good enough”, “my life needs healing”, “I need to heal my life to feel better”, “my life isn’t good enough yet so I need to heal it”, “I’m not good enough” or “my life isn’t good enough yet”.
Solutions / Alternative actions:
- Ask the Creator of All that is to cancel, clear, delete the energy you’ve put into healing your friends, family and romantic partners, and replace it with energy of those coming into your life (or already in it) that are stable, good people that you don’t need to constantly “fix”. This shouldn’t affect your business as you are only healing those in your personal life. I visualized this as a cloud of black/brown energy, Creator removing it, transforming it into a little green cloud. Visualize those that are stable and not needing major improvement coming to you now. You’ve put so much thought into what is not right, time to put on the brakes and go in a better direction. When I type this I see a car going down a dusty, rough, long road into grey energy, and turning 90 degrees onto a road with a bright horizon and beautiful colors. If you continue to heal do the above steps again every once and awhile to correct your course.
- Take a break from healing for a while. Let the dust settle and enjoy the benefits. Tell yourself you are good enough now. Do some grounding. Notice the positive changes and concentrate on them. Do lists or meditations on what is going right in your life, not into what needs to improve. You may be constantly looking at things that need to be healed or improved and your energies are constantly “on” looking for opportunity areas.
- Read my article on Empathy and Clairsentient maintenance to remove the energies of others and feel like yourself.
New healer’s tip: I’ve noticed lately with big projects where you are healing something with a large surface area it is helpful to “zoom out”, perceive this “problem” as small, then it is easier for the energy to transform because you’ve gotten around the belief that this issue is too big, but rather it is small. Then zoom back in on the energy and see the energy transformed but at a faster pace because you perceived it as small. Think of how big the universe is, and then mentally realize that this issue, or opportunity area, is actually quite small for God to heal. This will help with any negative belief systems you may have.
Remember to like, comment and share!
Copyright, Feathers 2019, All rights reserved.
As a clairsentient, or empath as some like to refer to it, you may feel a lot of energy from people, places and even inorganic material. Not all of it is important for us to interpret and can become overwhelming. One concept that is important to keep in mind is that our energy may pick up some of this energy it is feeling and bring it with you, or it may leave parts of itself behind. Before you know it you are feeling people and places you have left hours ago! That is why it is important to do some empathic energy maintenance.
Empathic energy maintenance
First return everyone’s energy back to them and your energy back to yourself. Imagine God removing all energies and entities you’ve picked up or absorbed around the world. Friends, family, soul mates, places and clients. Imagine God releasing them back to where they came from. Now imagine every where your energy may have gone as well, including those you may have read, healed, thought about, even energy in stores you may have stopped by that day. Imagine God’s hand above the Earth vacuuming that energy up transforming it green to heal it and then returning it back to you in healed form. End with “please and thank you God.”
Grounding, Our Ally Against Brain Fog
When I first started my metaphysical journey no one really emphasized grounding enough. The higher chakras were the rock stars that received a lot of attention as everyone was looking to receive higher guidance from the divine. I found that my life had shifted a lot after my energy healing certifications, and preferring stability, I looked for an answer to keep my abilities but also regain some mental clarity. clairsentience
Here are some common symptoms of being ungrounded:
- Loss of focus
- Feeling less intelligent
- Swift changing moods
- Hunger that can’t be satisfied
- Feeling more drained or fatigued than you’ve ever felt
- Anxieties that are not explainable
- Feeling everything and everyone around you
- Headaches or migranes
I will talk a lot about grounding as I went through a difficult time without it, and because my clients still struggle with this concept. When we are not grounded we kind of float up into this stream of energy connecting us and capture, absorb, and interpret this data. Some of it we can take down with us. When we ground, we are returning that back to earth or leaving it up in the stream. Therefore, when grounded we are interpreting and receiving much less information and can think more clearly. We can also regain a sense of individuality, and instead of experiencing everyone else’s fear, emotions and cravings, we can just feel like “us” again. With all of that we regain mental clarity and peace.
The main reasons why clients struggle with grounding include:
- Fear of loss: Many of them are looking for love, and want to be “present” for any guidance they may receive on their love interest. I remind them that they will still receive guidance intuitively, when you are grounded your angels don’t leave you and can still deliver guidance. I even receive clairaudient and clairvoyant messages while grounded. They are also afraid they will lose their “powers” if they ground and go back to being metaphysically asleep. Not true. I ground after readings, and if anything readings can be clearer as grounding removes the other clients’ energies from me.
- Fear of the underworld: Many years ago, the underworld was supposedly in the ground, deep in the earth. This fear is most likely subconscious in your life now, but needs to be removed. I recommend theta healing or any subconscious healing modality.
- Fear of being unaware: They are afraid they won’t “feel” people as much and therefore not know when they are in danger. You will still have your intuition, ask God and angels to intuitively guide you so you can have peace and cleansing by being grounded. From personal experience, feeling less can be a relief for a time.
Do this when you get up in the morning and whenever you feel you are getting less grounded again. Grounding does not reverse your progress on your metaphysical abilities, think of it as you are washing them off in a waterfall, washing away the psychic “dirt” and when you come up again you can see clearer. If you have other problems with grounding, ask archangels Raphael and Uriel to heal them on all levels before you go to bed for a few nights until you notice a difference.
First return everyone’s energy back to them and your energy back to yourself as noted at the beginning of the article. This will help with grounding.
Close your eyes and visualize black cords from your feet extend down until they meet the core of the earth, with mother earth grabbing them and securing them into the core. I usually ask for this connection to core for 24 hours. Visualize the rest of your body turn into the branches and the leaves, extending into your energy field and your energy field turning a dark green as well as the rest of your body. Visualize air blowing away any energetic debris, then a waterfall wash over you to toss energies to the ground where they become soaked into the earth. Lastly visualize green fire surrounding you and your energy field, dissolving any negative energy or energies that no longer serve you. Using this process you will have used all 4 elements. Sometimes I’ll take an actual shower, light candles asking for grounding, open windows for air to blow in and put black stones in my pockets for additional intention.
You should feel your feet become heavier, like putting on heavier boots and they should stay that way for the length of the time you ask. The other thing you can do is ask God to turn down your clairsentience to a level that’s more comfortable for you for that same amount of time so you’re not feeling the electronics, the people, and the energy around you which is really too much information. I watch a hand turn a knob all the way to the left until it clicks, meaning the clairsentience is turned down low or off depending on what you want. Remember you have your intuition and really that is what you want to use when you are out and about as it is less confusing. Intuition is a “knowing” of what you want to do without having to hear or see spiritually.
The other thing I recommend is to go into what I call “Modes”. These are essentially different grounding methods depending on the situation you’re about to enter or be in. Ask God to put you in these modes before you engage in each of these activities.
Reading Mode – After I’m done with a reading as well as when I wake up in the morning I ask God to take me out of reading mode. This makes me less sensitive to the energies around me that I don’t really need to be feeling and helps you feel more grounded and safe. I also find that you’re automatically put into reading mode once you ask God to help you do a reading. I don’t feel like you have to ask to be put into reading mode but I do ask to be taken out of it in the best highest way for me. End with please and thank you for intention. I will often see a door close and be locked with the word “readings” on it along with a time amount that I want to be out of reading mode such as 8 hours.
Travel mode – For any of you in the metaphysical fields that can feel the EMF, static electricity, and radiation around you, planes, cars and airports are not always fun. However, I was told to ask to be put into travel mode before I go on my trip. When I did this I became even more grounded then when I ask to be taken out of reading mode. I can also focus more and have more mental clarity. This is essentially “super grounded” you so you’re not feeling everybody’s “stuff” and not as fearful.
Work mode – If you have found after your spiritual awakening you can’t focus at work and you feel more fatigued this is because you’re feeling the energy from electronics, the people around you and their thoughts as well as the environment. You don’t need all of this information. I would highly recommend asking God to put you in some sort of “work mode” as I would call it, so you can focus more at work and have more mental clarity. Sometimes your coworker’s energy may be negative for reasons that have nothing to do with work and may have to do with their personal life so it’s not always useful information.
You will still have your intuition in any of these modes. Don’t forget to use affirmations on intelligence and mental clarity for an additional boost in these areas.
Want more advice tailored to your situation from your angels and guides? Go to my reading page to schedule a reading today. Most readings are done within 24 hours. clairsentience, clairsentience, clairsentience, clairsentience, clairsentience, clairsentience,
Copyright, Feathers 2019, All rights reserved.
Many of my clients in the past have come to me wondering if they’ll ever receive love in their life without a partner. Many people have heard of the 5 love languages, and this book is usually put in the context of already established couples. However many of us do not have a romantic partner but still need our love tank filled so that we feel happier and more content in our daily lives.
What if I told you that you can receive love outside a romantic relationship? Everyone has heard of the Five Love Languages. I always knew my primary love language in the past was spending time with someone, but what does one do when they’re single and are not receiving love from another actual physical person?
The 5 love languages are:
+ Acts of service
+ Physical touch
+ Giving gifts
+ Words of Affirmation
+ Quality Time
Acts of Service (receiving) –
+ Receive an energy healing or massage (also counts as physical touch)
+ Meditation with crystals asking healers (angels or higher) to help heal you. The higher on the scale like thrones, cherubim or seraphim are great if you are really feeling out of sorts. Work towards 15 minutes to an hour depending on where you are. Place a lot of black onyx and tourmaline along your legs and feet for reducing anxiety.
+ Go out to a restaurant or movie theater where you receive service without having to cleanup
+ Have someone else clean your home once a quarter or twice a year if you don’t currently have a service
+ Visualize God filling your love tank until full and then feel loved for additional manifesting energy
+ You may already being using methods to achieve contentment or calm through touch. Some people cuddle with a blankie, pillow, or take a nap on a soft bed. Some rub their arms or put on scented lotion.
+ Receive a massage from a therapist
+ Visualize God filling your love tank until full and then feel loved for additional manifesting energy
Giving / receiving gifts
+ Budget permitting, go online or in person shopping. Get yourself something nice, whether than is luxury soap, lotion, electronics, whatever you would like.
+ Give yourself a bubble bath and extra long shower with scents, duckies, whatever brings you happiness
+ Visualize God filling your love tank until full and then feel loved for additional manifesting energy
+ Spend quality time with friends you are comfortable with
+ Tell yourself you’re giving yourself “quality time” and do something on your own that won’t make you feel bad. Again make sure you won’t feel lonely with whatever you choose. Arts and crafts, going to the beach, go to a cafe, take a walk m, watch a movie and playing games are a few examples.
Words of affirmation
+ Use affirmations such as those in Louise Hay’s books based on areas in your body that hurt or choose your own. “I love myself”, “I am beautiful”, as well as other things you commonly beat yourself up on.
I was sitting and thinking about how when we don’t receive enough hugs or we haven’t taken some time off to relax, rest or receive physical touch that a lot of us can be in pain physically. One of my workarounds to this is to ask God for enough love so I don’t feel pain for 24 hours. I perform a visualization (with feeling) in the morning and I say “I have enough love in my life so don’t feel pain but I can still ground”. I found without that last piece about grounding that I would be ungrounded but feeling euphoric. This is not good if you have to focus and do some logical thinking. Staying grounded helps you think clearly, gets rid of that brain fog and be less anxious.
Recently I had an intuitive revelation that it’s not just humans that are affected by the five love languages, but also animals.
Pets have similar Love Languages in that some cats and dogs like to be petted and some do not (physical touch). Some like to sit on your lap and feel comfortable with having that physical touch and some don’t want to be touched at all. In the latter case that love language may not be their primary language. Some appreciate your acts of service of providing food and cleaning their area. My cat would occasionally present her stuffed mice for me at my garage door where I usually left in the morning as a gift to me. Some of your pets may have caught live birds and mice and present them to you. A lot of animals and plants do like to be spoken to in a calm or happy manner. Although they may not understand you, your tone of voice will generally lift up their mood and energy.
Animals have similar love languages, and will probably prefer one or a few over others. They give you love using the same love languages with the exception of words of affirmation (does tail wagging or purring count?)
Need a reading for yourself or a pet? I do both, through my website. Go here to schedule a reading.
I was wandering the library looking for something new to read and I found this book with the little chocolate truffle in the front and I thought it looked delicious so I brought it home. I finished this book in about 2 days. The Good Ones Aren’t All Taken,The Good Ones Aren’t All Taken
It describes several personality types and psychological problems that may commonly occur with women that prevents them from having a long-lasting relationship. The author describes these personality types as the following:
+ The Old Faithful – if you stay attached to an ex for an unusually long time comparative to others around you, if you’re feeling like you missed out on your “one true” chance for love, or have beliefs in “The One”
+ The Whirlwind Dater – this is someone who dates a lot but has not settled on one man for a long period of time, this is also someone who has a hard time relaxing
+ The Standstill – this person rarely if ever dates, this can be common with those that are still a virgin or have only had sex a handful of times or less. This person is afraid of anyone finding out how little they have dated or have been intimate and often get embarrassed when someone asks them when was their last date and how often they’ve dated.
+ The Forbidden Fruit Hunter – this person is continually attracted to those that are unavailable or married, they may reject nice guys who show interest that are available, they may come from a single-parent home or has strong emotional connections with their family
+ The Compassionate Rescuer – this person has a hard time saying no to people, they feel like they have to rescue someone or is habitually with someone that they feel needs them, they continually try to stay flexible in order to please others, they give more then they receive in relationships, they are often condescended to or controlled by family or partners
+ The Wanderer – this woman is the life of the party, can make friends very easily but has a hard time staying faithful and hops from one relationship to another, they can get anxious if they’re not in a relationship and like to indulge in things that are pleasurable or celebratory
+ The Uptown Girl – she enjoys compliments and dresses or looks the part so she can get a lot of compliments. They look for men that either have money, status or power.
+ The Runaway Bride – very similar to the movie, this person is somebody that really doesn’t know themselves and doesn’t stay in a relationship very long, they commonly bolt when the relationship gets too serious
The book mainly outlines some common psychological issues that prevent you from seeing the situation as it truly is. One of which that she talks about is subconscious beliefs that are sabotaging you. If you find yourself in a situation after a date or when someone finds you attractive that you start having a lot of negative thoughts then you may need to work on your subconscious beliefs. I recommend using Theta healing which I do provide on my website which has turned much of my life around towards the positive as well as my thinking. Theta can affect Law of Attraction and the type of people that you draw to you as well as how they treat you when they are in your life. It can affect those that are already in your life as well and how they treat you but in a different more positive way. You can find my Theta healing offerings here. Theta healing works on current life, past life, and other soul level beliefs, removing the negative beliefs and replacing it with positive which in turn affects how people see you, how you think and what you attract to you.
Two other of the more common issues that she discusses is the signs that you may have intimacy issues because you are trying to fit in a man’s world so you act professionally when you should act more sexual or feminine to a love interest. Essentially you have not learned how to be feminine, open or sexy and are uncomfortable in that role.
The other common issue she describes is feeling overly responsible for your parents’ happiness, usually one parent over the other. You’ve taken on a role that subconsciously and consciously you will have a hard time separating yourself from. You may enter into a relationship and start wondering, “but who’s going to take care of Mom?”
This is just a quick summary of the book, there are other issues and solutions provided. I highly recommend you get the book from your local library or Amazon to see which of these personality types best describes you. You may be a combination of all the above. Once you’ve figured out your patterns that will give you a launching point to then find the healing modality that best works for you to turn your life and thinking around.
Need more love and relationship advice? I’ve been giving advice for years. You can find my psychic mediumship reading offerings under my readings page here: www.mediumandreaknight.com/readings.html
There are a few psychological and metaphysical reasons why you may be interested in somebody who is either not interested in you or that treats you poorly.
1. You are connecting to their soul energy, you’ve pierced through their outer layers and have gotten to a spiritual side of them that contains unconditional love. As you try to concentrate on other things, thoughts of them pop up in your mind because your energies are communicating. The problem is if on a physical level they are not as aware of this as you are, and are not interested in you in that way, they may not treat you very well or really contact you much at all. This leads me to the psychological problems that can lead to feeling “stuck” on a person.
2. When someone is busy or doesn’t take much interest in us we think that they’re more special or have more value. When someone is busy sometimes we interpret that as they’re more important, that they have more friends, and are more popular than us. We put them on a pedestal thinking they are more rare and harder to get, increasing their “scarcity“, and therefore boosting their value in our mind. This is also why someone who “breadcrumbs” you, in other words only contacts you every once in awhile, can get you addicted to them as well.
3. If you have a pattern of wanting people that are either taken or hard to actually be with in a relationship you may have a fear of your relationships failing. In other words you put yourself in a position where you never actually get together with the person so it can never really fail, thereby avoiding heartbreak, humiliation, social judgement from friends and family. You may have to face the beliefs as to why you don’t actually want to be in a real relationship due to fears of it failing. For this I recommend theta healing, which works on fears and beliefs on a subconscious level, which I can provide over distance on my website here.
4. You get more of a rush mentally with dopamine when you have a roller coaster ride relationship than with a steady one. If you fantasize or are around that person for a shorter period of time you get that jolt of dopamine and then you leave them it allows you to reset so when you come back to them you get that jolt of dopamine again. To stay with them for a longer period of time where it is consistently good doesn’t give you that rush of dopamine after a period of absence.
5. Something feels unresolved or incomplete after you’ve been chasing them for a while? Maybe it feels unbalanced and you want it to feel equal. If you look up the reciprocity principal as I learned in Marketing, people feel obligated to return a favor. In this case you may have given this person a lot of attention, a lot of energetic love, and a lot of your mental time. Your brain wants something back in other words you want reciprocity. The unfortunate instance here is that you just may not get it back. What I recommend is a grief healing to get you to acceptance which I can also provide through my energy healing services on my website.
6. Possession. You feel like they are “yours”. What I receive in readings is a feeling like this person that is not their current partner (an interest, an ex) is “theirs” or belongs to them in some way and they don’t want them to move on or be with another. A lot of psychological articles will discuss a feeling of what they call “possession” of those you love. Much of this comes from the beliefs of “the one”, scarcity and insecurity. It can cause clients to feel jealous when their love interest is with another woman/man even though they do not have exclusivity with their love interest. In some cases the love interest may not even know my client very well yet and very little communication has been exchanged, yet my client can still feel like their love interest is “theirs”. Break free and realize we have more than one soul mate, many past lives and can feel a connection even with someone new. Ask God to heal your feelings of scarcity and “the one” in the best and highest way for you.
1. Compartmentalize – this is a coping mechanism that helps you to focus on things like work and other areas of your life while shelving your romantic life for a while. It helps you not lose your life while you are thinking about or feeling stuck on another person.
2. Watch something that puts you in a better mood – for me this is YouTube videos on comedy, interviews with mentors or animals. Get out of depression and feeling spent or empty from giving them so much love and attention and receiving little back.
3. Date other people – know you’re worth it and receive some of those compliments you are giving to someone else.
4. Work on yourself – psychologically and metaphysically, change how you see the situation. Someone treating you like crud should not be attractive and shouldn’t pull you towards them, instead know intellectually why this is happening to you by reading articles like this or books so when you encounter it you can change the situation and bring someone to you that treats you better. Go to my website, I provide theta healing which work on the fears and beliefs that sabotage you.
+ Attached by Levine, Amir find at amazon.com
+ Men are from Mars and Woman are from Venus by Gray, John PhD
Why We Want Those Who We Can’t Have, Why We Want Those Who We Can’t Have
Copyright, Feathers 2019, All rights reserved.