- 1 pie crust, defrosted
- 4 slices bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded English cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Irish Cheddar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Place the defrosted pie crust in a 8 inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk with a fork until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle a thin layer of mixed cheeses in the bottom of the pastry crust. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the cheese. Pour the egg mixture into the pastry and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Arrange slices of tomato on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until crust is browned.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.