- 2 small cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2½ teaspoons creamy prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 sleeve crackers or sliced cucumber
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place on crackers, cucumber or put bowl next to cracker bowl to serve for appetizers. Sprinkle some parsley on top for decoration. Enjoy!
Interested in a love or future reading? Check out my phone and text readings in the menu above.
You must log in to post a comment.