Great for those of you that want to eat keto but don’t want to lose your comfort foods. Bon apetit!
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, canned, red
- sprinkle chili powder
- sprinkle cayenne powder
- sprinkle cumin
- sprinkle onion powder
- sprinkle garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage (using a cole slaw salad package works)
- couple hearts of romaine, washed and diced.
- a dolip of sour cream
- Heat a medium sautee pan to medium. If not non stick use olive oil and cook chicken, both sides until cooked through, maybe 10 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from heat and cut up into strips. Heat the same sautee pan to mid low, add the enchilada sauce, spices and the chicken. Stir and toss together until the chicken is coated. warm sauce for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix together the romaine and cabbage. add the dressing of your choice, I recommend this one, a Chipotle Ranch Dressing. Add a side of sour cream for those that want it. Top with enchilada chicken.