- 1 package of whole wheat crackers
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna packed in water, drained and lightly flaked
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- ½ teaspoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tbsps sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all above ingredients well. Set aside.
- Place crackers on a plate that is microwavable.
- Spoon mixture onto crackers. Microwave 20 seconds and repeat until cheddar is melted slightly.
- Serve to guests or have a light snack for yourself!
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!