- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup poppy seed Kodak pancakes flour
- 1/3 cup Fage Greek yogurt 0%, no flavor
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Truvia Canr sugar blend, sugar + erytherol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. With an electronic mixer mix the sugar, vanilla, egg and softened butter. Add and mix in the yogurt next.
3. In a glass measuring cup heat 1/2 water in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add cocoa to boiling water and stir until blended.
4. In separate bowl all the rest of the dry ingredients. Alternate adding the dry ingredients and cocoa / water mix to the butter and sugar bowl until all combined.
5. Grease the cupcake pan or use cupcake wrappers in the pan. Fill the cupcakes holes until 2/3 filled. Bake for 20-25 minutes until knife comes out clean.
6. Top with any frosting of your choice or eat as is. Enjoy!