- 4 sirloin beef patties
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil for frying
- ½ cup prepared tomato sauce
- ¼ cup fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup grated provolone cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season beef thoroughly with salt and pepper.
- Cook beef until pink in the middle.
- Place beef patties in a baking dish and top each with about 1/3 cup of tomato sauce. Layer each with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on top and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.