- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup peeled carrots
- 1 cup peeled parsnips
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pot. Stir in onions; cook and stir about 5 minutes. Add carrots and parsnips. Cover and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and stock. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Cover and let simmer about 40 minutes. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Remove from heat.
- Place sauce in batches into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To make the garnish, heat olive oil in a small skillet. Cook garlic and parsley over low heat 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in paprika.
- Cook chicken breasts in a separate pan until done. Place the chicken breasts on a plate and pour a ladle of Moroccan sauce on top. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.