- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ bay leaf
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and cut into thirds
- ½ pound cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ pound cooked turkey, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Pre-cook turkey and ham according to package directions, dice.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Add beef broth, tomatoes, rice, parsley, garlic, salt, thyme, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and bay leaf. Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer until rice is tender and flavors blend, about 40 minutes.
- Mix shrimp, turkey and ham into rice mixture and simmer until shrimp is cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.