As many of us stay home for longer periods of time you may notice over the days the energy in the home shifting, becoming thicker, and more fatiguing. Since I’ve worked from home for many years I know what you’re going through and I have a few hints on how to clean up the energy in your home so you can feel more happy while you are in it.
- Vacuum and clean floors – old stale energy is sitting around you home, when you clean it up you will begin to feel a lift
- Dust – same as above
- Sage and sweetgrass your home- I have a blog that specifically addresses how to do this, follow the link to read how to best go through this native american ritual. When you remove negativity from the home you can replace it with more positive energy.
- Take out the trash – that is potential stagnant energy sitting in your home, remove it and feel better
- Feng shui – follow the link for my blog specifically on this subject
- Take a shower – Water is a great healer and cleanser
- Open windows saying “only positive energy enters the home, negative energy leaves”. I follow that with a visualization of red, brown and black leaving and green, blue or white energy entering
- Make the bed – Doing this usually feels clean, fresh, like I accomplished a task for the day.
- Play YouTube positive meditation music. My Youtube channel is here and I have several positive music meditations that I play while doing things around the home.
- Spread a fresh scent that you enjoy, and are not allergic to, around the home. I like eucalyptus, lemon and peppermint but choose the fragrance or essential oil that works best for you.
Need a reading? Check out my reading page here, which provides same day and scheduled readings. Energy healings over distance can be found here.
Copyright, Feathers 2020, All rights reserved.