- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces boneless chuck steak
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Add vinegar, olive oil, Worcestershire, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, and pepper. Seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove steak from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard 1/2 of the liquid marinade.
- Pour the remaining liquid into a large frying pan. Cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Add steak to pan. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 4 minutes. Flip steak; cook until steak is beginning to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 3 to 5 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium doneness.
- Drain liquid from the pan.