- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen collard greens
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen mixed vegetables
- Bring chicken broth, onion, and garlic to a boil in a large pot. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken and simmer until juices run clear, about 10 minutes. Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, collard greens, oregano, red pepper flakes, cumin, salt, and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until flavors combine, about 30 minutes.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.