- 2 pieces whole wheat bread
- 2 tbsps ghee or butter
- 1 can tuna (small 5-6 oz)
- 1/4 tsp milk (optional)
- 2 tbsp mayo (add more for desired creaminess)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mixed vegetables (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all above ingredients well, having the mixed veggies if frozen cooked to room temp. Set aside.
- Heat sautee pan to medium. Melt ghee or butter at the bottom of the pan.
- You can butter or put mayo on the bread slices that will touch the pan, this is optional.
- Spoon mixture onto bread, the sides that will not touch the pan. Grill the sandwiches for about 5 mins then 3 mins, or until desired brown color on each side.
- Serve with salad, fruit, chips, mashed potatoes or by itself. Enjoy!
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!