- 5 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- ⅔ cup maple syrup or agave
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Truvia or brown sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice and place the apples in an 8×8 inch baking dish. Pour the maple syrup over the apples in the dish. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the bowl flour, salt and oats. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples in the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly and apples are tender. Serve with vanilla ice cream or by itself, it is delicious!