- 5 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- ⅔ cup maple syrup or agave
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Truvia or brown sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice and place the apples in an 8×8 inch baking dish. Pour the maple syrup over the apples in the dish. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the bowl flour, salt and oats. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples in the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly and apples are tender. Serve with vanilla ice cream or by itself, it is delicious!
You must log in to post a comment.