A past life regression provides an interesting glimpse into what roles we may have played with our other soul connections in other lives. You can see your past lives in a few ways. One is through meditation, and using a past life regression video/audio or a meditation that you read through a book. Another common way is through dreams. Be sure to ask God to help you remember your dreams in the morning so you can review them or write them down. The last way that I’ll mention is through psychic mediumship readings. You can ask your angels, archangels, God or ascended masters (Mary, Buddha, Jesus, etc) to show you your past life or the past lives of others. Sometimes when I connect with the best and highest self of someone else they will show us our past life together. You may have things to heal from past lives, something to learn from or it can be shown just because it might interest you.
Some past lives of my own that I was given:
- Native American – I’ve seen myself as a man, looked like a hunter, and I’ve been told I was a shaman. Someone once told me I had 3 lives as a Native American.
- Eygpt – I have so many dreams of living in Eygpt. I get glimpses that I may have been a priest, certainly involved with the mystical. Maybe even a slave in another life.
- Greece – I may have had multiple happy lives in Greece, once as a painter who owned a gallery. Landscape paintings was what I was told.
- Psychic Medium in Italy – I was told that my clients would have to come through the back door because it was not totally an accepted practice. Apparently I was quite good at foretelling the future.
- Stable man in UK during King Henry the Eighth’s and Queen Elizabeth I’s time. Apparently lower class and in love with someone from the higher court. Sounded like an Emily Bronte novel. However, I received validation on my own later on and another psychic brought it up independently.
- Leader in a Hun/Mongolian conflict – received more than one vision of this past life
- Prince in the Middle East
There were others such as being African and living with a group of people under one roof, I was an Indian man and married to a woman, and being part of the French aristocracy. The French one is very pretty as I see gorgeous ballrooms and dancing with a lady who had an mutual interest in me. In one dream I saw that a horse brought me home while I was unconscious but I am unsure of what time frame or country that was from. Some of the dreams can be representative or informative and some may be showing you areas to be healed. They may explain why you see the patterns in your life that you do see and where some of your subconscious fears come from. If you wake up from a dream and intuitively know it is a past life, or even suspect it, you can ask God to heal what can be healed from that past life in the best and highest way for you. End with please and thank you for intention. The healing can affect you on multiple levels including fears and vibrations.