- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked hash browns
- 2 whole wheat tortillas or a tortilla of choice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 3 eggs
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Beat avocado and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; spread onto tortillas. Add tomato and cooked hash browns.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, cook eggs until scrambled and set, about 5 minutes. Transfer eggs to tortillas; season with salt and pepper. Roll tortillas around eggs and place in the hot skillet seal side down until tortillas are crisp, about 5 minutes.
Interested in Soul Mates and Twin Flames? My new book is on Amazon, full of real life based stories and discoveries on what they are and how to know when you have found yours. Check it out on Amazon today!
You must log in to post a comment.