principality angels, principality angels, principality angels, principality angels,
By Andrea Knight, Copyright, 2019. All Rights Reserved.
I was doing some research on each of the levels of angels from beginning level Angel to Seraphim. I didn’t know much about the Principalities, Virtues and Powers so I decided to connect to each one and see how they could help us. When I asked to connect to a Principality I was presented with an angel who had black hair, wearing a crown with blue and green colors all around her. Her name was Ariel. Here are a few things that Ariel was able to relay to me about the Principalities:
- I asked her what distinguished each of the levels of angels up to Seraphim. She showed me a gradient and it’s not just based off of experience but also connected to the intensity of the energy they have access to. They receive more powerful energy when they are ready.
- Principalities are adept at transmuting energy. They can transform negative energy into positive, as well as fast high vibrational energy into slower and calmer speeds.
- She showed me a visual of shaking dice and she told me that Principalities aren’t afraid of random chance and risk, she told me that they know that God has them and that they can get themselves out of whatever they are in. She tells me that they learned how not to be scared.
- When I asked what some of the responsibilities of a Principality may be Ariel told me that they are responsible for healing, both on the physical level as well as the energetic, as well as they can send humans and other beings warm love energy to help them feel calm and at peace. They can help with psychic readings and deliver messages to humans and other beings. I find they are very clear during psychic readings and are a great benefit during them. They can take on the role of a human for a time (or other being) and affect our lives on the physical level.
I know that for a lot of us when we encounter energy that does not feel like ours we kind of stiffen up and it feels like it is stuck in one area after picking it up until we remove it through visualization or healing. However I’ve also been in a state where I wasn’t thinking about the energies of others, like walking through the mall, and when doing this where you’re not concentrating on someone else’s energy, you can pass through a lot of people’s auras without picking anything up. It seems like their energy field just goes right through yours without you reading, feeling, mimicking or absorbing it.
When asked what signs the Principalities would like to use to represent themselves to us I received:
- A boot: similar to what the army calls a beginner right out of boot camp. I think this refers to the fact that Principalities are some of the less experienced on the angels’ list.
- A rainbow
- A teddy bear: oftentimes I will see a teddy bear on the shirt of a Principality when they are helping me. This is often how I distingish them from other angels and guides during a reading.
- A hollow metal rod: When asked what this means they say “spare the rod, spoil the child”, meaning they are good at discipline. I was told they are part of the judgement process. This is during our life, not after one dies. They represent you and the victim during the judgement process.
- A white heart
Need a reading yourself or curious about your angels? Check out my reading page and schedule a reading with me today. I offer same day and scheduled readings.
Copyright, Feathers 2019, All rights reserved.