This is an article on the Archangels as part of my series concerning the hierarchy of angels. The others included in the angels’ ranking include the angels, archangels, principalities, virtues, dominions, thrones, cherubim, and seraphim.
Some of the archangels’ purpose was revealed to me as being helpers, healers, protectors, guides, comforters, to help you find things (incl. parking spaces, houses, lost items), bring peace, and messengers that assist with everyday things we ask for or that they are assigned to do. Today when I asked for verification and additional information I was told they also help with “magic”. When I asked what magic was they told me they helped make things “appear” from seemingly out of nowhere. When you feel you’ve misplaced something they can also help you find it.
That last note on magic reminded me of the time when I read that one angel sign was feathers. I went into the bank to make a transaction, and peered through the window and thought about looking for angel signs in the clouds (finding shapes in the clouds to remind you of them, someone, a thing). When I exited the bank and went back to my car I found a big long black feather, maybe 8 inches long, on the sidewalk by the front bumper. I knew it wasn’t there when I went into the bank. It must have only been 5 minutes. Very cool, I had just read about angels using feathers for signs the day before.
Here are a few archangel names and some of what they’ve been known to help with:
- Archangel Michael – Protection, removing entities, crossing people (& beings) over, removing negative energy in your aura
- Archangel Azrael – Crossing people over
- Archangel Raphael – Healing
- Archangel Gabriel – Protection, love, relationships, communication, healing
- Archangel Chamuel: Relationships, love
- Archangel Uriel: Grounding, healing
- Archangel Artiya’il – Healer of Grief
I asked for signs that would indicate that someone was being visited by an archangel and receive validation from them. Here is what they gave me:
- Hearts <3 – I saw a visual of pink and white, maybe red, but they say any color
- Wings – this may overlap some of the other angels in the series but they did mention this
- Light bulb (when shown this they said because “we are the light”)
- the number 808 – if you think about it the number kind of looks like wings on either side of a body or like a butterfly. 8 is also associated with infinity and abundance.
- Strong – think biceps, tough as steel, and I hear that commercial when two steal doors slam together
What They Look Like
What I have found over the years is archangels can approach you with any look they wish, even one that you have envisioned. Archangel Michael I usually see in some sort of color red, like a old Roman military uniform, a sword, or a crusader, etc. Raphael is usually the color green for healing. Unlike the other angels in this series instead of describing the one that spoke to me during the reading, I’ll tell you that for the most part they’ve approached me as very tall beings with very large wings, varying in color, clothing and accessories.
Other blogs on the hierarchy of angels:
Need a reading? My phone readings, including international using Zoom are here, and my text readings are here. Energy healing including shamanic healing is here.
Thank you in advance for liking, sharing and commenting!