By Andrea Knight
“We “think” we know this lesson, but the media’s influence can be pernicious. It affects even those most intelligent and book smart, so it is good to review again.”
Most of my readings are on love, relationships, and soulmates. Right now I can only think of writing this very long subject into bullet points for simplicity.
- 98%+/- of my clients are heterosexual women
- We judge beauty on outside perfection (thank you, Hollywood, media), and it causes issues for those not on the life path to create “outside” physical attractiveness in this life.
- Outside beauty is a “Type” of perfection, not the only type of perfection or the only way to attract a person. You can perfect yourself in personality, kindness, unconditional love, intelligence, skills, career or in other ways.
- Your or his path may be to perfect something else, business, spiritual, or other, we all have a place to make things go around this world.
- He is perfecting something, you see it, you are attracted, loyal, but he is not perfect, “Hollywood perfect”, on the outside, you feel attracted or love him anyway, he doesn’t accept it fully and in his effort to perfect, he ignores you as he is compartmentalizing (focusing on something else in his life such as career, to “prove” himself good enough)
- Women in these types of relationships where you are loving those on the inside, and are not anxious because of your insecurities and the lack of communication, may last the longest in the relationship. Anxious, insecure partners have many issues due to lack of consistent validation and reassurance. Those that are secure, know to leave him alone but stay loyal to perfect what is “his” skills, work or otherwise.
- To those who feel they are unattractive: Sometimes those more beautiful than us, physical in this case, see something else in you, may be your unconditional love, long term stability, emotional stability, loyalty, humor or something else still. Those not “beautiful” on the outside don’t always receive love when it is given, so they may search to make themselves “better” in some way. The advice to them is to accept and believe it when love is given, they are seeing some other attractiveness that pulls them in. Work on your beliefs or “seeing” that you are attractive.
- Clients come to me telling me their love interest isn’t receiving their love, not believing that they will really stay. It causes issues and bottom line it is beliefs to heal.
- If you don’t have someone, you may know deep down your value, even if that is not on the outside, you wait it out, to be loyal to someone special. You keep yourself back because you see the value in yourself even if society or community does not on your face or body shape. This is the struggle, you know it, but others may not see it without getting to know you. Work on both feeling it within yourself using techniques I can teach you and radiating it out in your energy, so that when their energy interacts with you they get that message, and the person will feel pulled and attracted to you. Outside beauty is NOT the only thing that attracts another, Hollywood does us a great disservice here.
- Attractiveness and perfection is not always on the outside. Even the most beautiful may see you as attractive. List out what makes you great, there is something there, they see it. Rise above the societal judgement, you are perfecting or improving something in your life, it just may not be outside of yourself ready to see upon first meeting you. Learning to receive the love when given is the other half of the equation.
- Advice is to heal it, heal your beliefs, acknowledge what is happening within and rise above it. Ask God or archangels to help where you feel you can’t. My energy healing and training sessions are here so you can get started with Angels at your side.
I know you KNOW this, but have you looked at your patterns lately? Even though these themes are repeated in literature and other places, it can still affect us even when at the surface we know better.
If you are attractive and are attracted to those struggling with proving themselves to you (working late hours, concentrating on work, perfection in some other way, attraction theory), then ask God to help them realize and accept that you love them deeper than they think you do. Hollywood, commercials and magazines do us a great disservice in this area, not all attractiveness is on the outside. We “think” we know this lesson, but the media’s influence can be pernicious. It affects even those most intelligent and book smart, so it is good to review again.
I have many solutions to transform these feelings. I have been able to look in the mirror and see the attractive person underneath. Want more advice tailored specifically to you from your guides? Look at my psychic readings page or energy healing pages. Talk to you soon!
Copyright Feathers 2020. All Rights Reserved.