I’ve learned much, if not all, of the below mediumship improving methods through practice, mediations and being told by spirit. I was inspired to pass some of these down today to my readers as some of you are budding mediums yourselves. I’ve had clients come back and tell me that I was “spot on”, “hit the nail on the head”, had given them accurate validation and that they felt I had really connected with their loved one. Hopefully these tips can help you advance your connection as well, safely and comfortably.
- Learn to listen, when a client asks you a question stop and discern what are your thoughts versus what is coming from those crossed over. When the question is asked, it helps for me to quiet the mind, look at those crossed over that are giving the answers, and wait for them to speak. Learning to listen will separate out your thoughts and opinions from those that you want to relay.
- Heal your healers, guides, protectors along with yourself and ask God to heal those crossed over before your reading. So much more clarity!
- Heal your sides for better clairaudience. Think of your ears being at the side of your body. Often times we will concentrate on the chakras and meridians on the front and the back but the sides get ignored for the most part unless you are clairvoyantly instructed to pay attention to that. I found this out as I was continuing to work on and heal my clairaudience. During your meditations put lapis lazuli or blue aventurine at your ears and rest on a pillow so that they stay there, ask your healers to heal your sides from the top of your crown down to your heel. They should heal your inside areas of your legs as well. This will help you with grounding and the cycle of energy when you do your readings.
- Be polite, and thank those crossed over, angels, healers etc that helped you doing your reading.
- Visualize before you’re reading your client excited and happy about their reading, you feeling good about your reading and jumping up and down, and an audience around you like what you would see in a baseball stadium clapping and cheering for you. Everyone is happy because the reading was such a success. After the reading imagine the same baseball stadium and audience clapping for all of those that helps you out, angels, guides, elementals, nature spirits, healers, God and crossed over, making them feel special, appreciated, excited and happy that they had helped you.
- Ask God to give blessings to those that have helped you with your reading. This is a great way to ask for what you want as well. If you want money or love, ask God to help others in that area too.
- Watch for patterns and thoughts that come up during a reading that make you feel weak, doubt or sabotage you. These may be your beliefs and fears, or something else. Ask they be healed in your meditations.
- Use affirmations out loud such as “I am an awesome Medium” repeated 3 times
- Ask God, Archangels Azrael, Michael and Mary to remove entities that do not serve your readings before during and after your readings.
- I don’t have to tell you to cleanse your environment, right?
- Use energetic protection through visualization and ask that your guides, protectors and healers do the same.
- Continue to work on your clairoyance (third eye), crown and star chakra in meditation
- Go higher in your vibration by visualizing going as high as you can in the universe or heaven, whatever you picture.
- Build your relationships with those crossedover by talking to your own, talk to God, ask how their day went, learn to listen. By doing it in your “off time” this may have a positive law of attraction effect as well as building relationships.
- Good grounding often helps when my clairvoyance “screen” becomes too white and I can’t see as much detail, be sure to ask for good grounding, visualize it as you are also going up vibrations.
- Do a thorough cleansing of your last client’s energies and entities before moving on to the next one. After my reading it can take me a minute to 10 minutes depending on what is going on to remove all the energetic connections, the energies and entities from the reading. That can be those crossed over, any of the guides or anyone else attached to the clients. It also means that I’m returning my energy back to me so for a really good method on how to do this energy exchange you can find in my article “Finding peace“. If you’re Clairvoyant enough you can ask your guides or God to show you the best cleansing for you to do after reading.
Need a reading? Follow the link to my readings pages. I offer same day readings as well. Energy healing such as the Snow Leopard package may help improve your reading abilities as well, as my clients have come back and noted a marked improvement in their metaphysical abilities.
Copyright Feathers. 2020. All Rights Reserved.