1. Play! Actually I am quite serious. As an entrepreneur I have a lot of ideas. I can also work enough to the point where I hit a brick wall and I find that my mind goes in the circles. At that point I’ve lost the enthusiasm and the energy to move forward. I find that if I take just 30 minutes or more a day and schedule that time to actually play that it can help me recover significantly. Then I have more energy than when I started the day. I think we lost play when we were nudged by society or family to start to act like an adult, but I think it is something that shouldn’t be lost. I think it is many of my clients’ missing key to happiness! There are psychological articles that back this up as well. Playing actually helps wake up your system and gives you the energy and enthusiasm you need to keep going. It can also help with any thoughts in your head that may be slowing you down such as “life is work”, “life is not fun”, “I work all the time”, etc.
2. Affirmations.” I am enthusiastic about life and filled with energy and enthusiasm.” Say 3x out loud. Try other affirmations as well as doing a good chakra alignment and healing for yourself with the intention of increasing your energy and enthusiasm.
3. Visualize red and orange. The colors of the root and sacral chakras. By visualizing these colors often times you can get an energy boost and it may signal your spiritual healers to heal those areas for you as well. A good grounding can help clear any brain fog you may have when you use all of the four elements at the same time with the intention of grounding. Increased mental clarity can help you move forward in your day and feel better overall.
4. Exercise. Get the blood pumping. I found that a number of things that help circulation also help my mood. Also if you get some sun that’s going to help with vitamin D production which is also a mood booster.
5. Supplements. Make sure any supplements you take do not have adverse effects to any prescriptions by consulting your doctor first. I take a number of supplements to help me with energy and mood. Some of the ones that help with mood are 5-HTP, GABA, Acteyl L Carntine, L-Tyrosine, vitamin D, Maca root, Kava, omega 3 fatty acids and other brain boosting combinations. Some that are great for energy like B vitamins and Hawthorn Extract. Try one at a time and go from there. Ask your local vitamin store what is best for you or do some research online based on what you’ve noticed about yourself.
- Update your Feng Shui. If you want to learn how, go to my more detailed blog here. Sometimes when the energy isn’t quite right in our home we will know it energetically through the feeling of energetic blocks. There can be multiple reasons why you feel fatigued, confused or blocked but if everything else is alright this is another option.
- Do some empathic cleanup if you think you are clairsentient. Follow the link for my article on this.
- Clean the energy of your home using sage and sweetgrass. My article on how to do this is here.
- Use YouTube Videos around the home or near yourself to cleanse negative energy from the home and replace with positive energy. My YouTube Channel with a number of options is here.
Need a reading to discover other solutions and if something underneath is really bothering you? I do psychic mediumship readings most days of the week. You can schedule an appointment same day or in advance. Check out my readings page here.
Copyright, Feathers 2019, All rights reserved.